Concerning operational partners’ management, Logways develops a simple yet efficient procedure: precise qualification, firm commitments, qualified and maintained know-how, regular follow-ups.
Logways qualifies its partners.
- Technically: their expert know-how on the concerned area is a prerequisite
- Financially: stability, viability is measured by financial studies
- Operationally: their experience is approved by reference taking on their ongoing activity
- Economically: their rates are challenged at the beginning of the relation and in the long run by improvement plans
Logways supervises interventions.
- Detailed description of needs and definition of solutions in normal mode and anticipation of degraded modes.
- Provision of interfaces with the other partners and your sites affected by the supply chain.
- Written formalization of Spot operations: description, quotes, terms and conditions, and signed agreement.
- Contractualisation for regular operations: guidelines, general and particular clauses.
Qualification & Training
Logways et ses partenaires partagent des valeurs, des compétences et une même éthique.
- Logways and its partners share values, skills and the same ethics.
- The DELCROIX-LOGWAYS group has its own certifications whose spirit and letter (via our operational modes and documentation) are transferred to our partners (link to certifications pages);
- The group opens training sessions for partners’ operators.
- Logways provides the possibility to specify and finance other specific essential training sessions for the partner’s operators.
- Logways is currently working on setting up a quality charter or even establishing a partner label
Follow-up & Continuous improvement
Logways takes responsibility and audits without interfering in partner companies’ management.
- In the fore-project phase: starting plan approach led by Logways’ project managers.
- The sensitive points of the first achievements are followed by Logways’ teams in the field.
- The operations are then followed at each step with alert systems.
- Dedicated reporting is set up and communicated to clients and partners.
- Regular contract reviews are led for feedback, continuous improvement and improvement plans.