The Delcroix-Logways group disposes of qualified experts in hazardous goods transport, holding the certificate of Dangerous Goods Security Advisor (CSTMD in French), for roads (ADR) and rail (RID).
For you or in relation to your CSTMD, our advisors deal with the following aspects:
Framing and drafting
- Classification of goods from different industrial processes (in assistance of loaders, producers)
- Definition of :
- Packaging construction conditions, large packaging for bulk, cisterns, containers
- Regulatory conditions for packaging, loading, unloading, handling and labelling
- Regulatory and operational transport conditions
- Drafting of distribution procedures and associated documentation
Follow-up & Continuous improvement
Our hazardous goods expert teams follow and check the set-up of operations, material and goods.
- Setting up distribution procedures
- Follow-up of stages and periodical check-ups of different containers
- Checking equipment and conformity of material (vehicles), signing
- Managing high risk hazardous goods on the safety level
- Training staff